Provides a reliable centralized power source for up to sixteen PoDM, PoDM+, HDBaseT® PoE, or HDBaseT PoE+ powered devices. Designed for use with any card-based DigitalMedia™ switcher with DM 8G+® I/O cards installed.
Power over DM® (PoDM) is a feature of Crestron® DigitalMedia 8G+® technology that enables many DM 8G+® transmitters and receivers to be powered over the same CATx cable that carries their video, audio, and data signals. Using PoDM affords a one-wire interface solution, and eliminates the need to install a bulky power pack at every transmitter and receiver location.
The DM-PSU-16-PLUS supplies power for up to sixteen PoDM, PoDM+, HDBaseT® PoE, or HDBaseT PoE+ powered devices. It is designed to install at the central switcher location, occupying just a single rack space and requiring just one AC power outlet. Each of its sixteen POWER ports connects to the POE IN port of a DMC-Series DM 8G+ type input or output card (refer to the Specifications for compatible card models). Connection between the DM-PSU-16-PLUS and switcher requires one CAT5e patch cable with RJ45 connectors per port (cables and connectors not included).
The DM-PSU-16-PLUS supplies a full 30 Watts per port to handle Class 4 PoDM+ and HDBaseT PoE+ powered devices. It is also compatible with regular Class 0-3 PoDM and HDBaseT PoE powered devices. Front panel LEDs indicate when each port is supplying power to a compatible device.
- Provides a centralized power source for up to 16 PoDM+ powered devices
- Also compatible with HDBaseT® PoE+, as well as regular PoDM and HDBaseT PoE powered devices
- Designed for use with any card-based DigitalMedia™ switcher with DM 8G+® I/O cards installed
- Supplies 30 Watts per port
- Includes front panel indicators for easy troubleshooting
- Single-space 19" rack-mountable
- Internal 100-240V universal power supply