Ultra short-throw presentation display for interactive SMART Boards.
Compatible with SMART Board M680 and 880 interactive whiteboards, the PowerLite 680 ultra short-throw XGA presentation display for SMART supports the SMART Extended Control Panel and features advanced network connectivity. Pair it with a SMART Board featuring SMART Learning Suite tools for an integrated solution. Offering up to 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors and displays ensure vivid lessons. Delivering 3500 lumens of color and white brightness, the 680 projects a 77" image from less than 7". Easy network connectivity and included software allow remote management and presentation. Plus, its lamp lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
Bright and Colorful - Features 3500 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 3500 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
XGA Resolution - 1024x768 resolution
Ultra Short Throw Distance - Project large 77" images from a short distance. Ideal for use with interactive whiteboards or standard whiteboards. Minimizes shadow interference and glare.
HDMI/MHL Connectivity - Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
Multi-PC Projection and Moderator Function - Connect up to 50 devices over a network, and select up to 4 displays to project simultaneously - great for comparing students' work
Lamp Life - High-efficiency E-TORL lamp lasts up to 5,000 hours in normal mode and up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Compatible - specially designed to work with SMART board M680 and 880 interactive whiteboards
- Seamless integration - connect and control your display via the SMART extended control panel (ECP)
- Up to 3x Higher Color Brightness, and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Bright display - 3500 lumens color/white brightness
- Long-life lamp - lasts up to 10000 hours in ECO Mode
- Incredible image quality - native XGA resolution (1024x768) and 4:3 format
- Ultra-short-throw presentation display - get a 77" image from less than 7" away with virtually no shadow interference
- Manage your display and send announcements remotely - easy network connectivity; software included
- Wireless support - display Chromebook™, iOS®, Android™, Mac® and PC screens
- Versatile connectivity - 3x HDMI® supports multiple high-definition A/V devices, with MHL® support
- Better Products for a Better Future™
- PowerLite 680 projector for SMART
- 15' Power cord
- Projector remote control
- User manual CD
- Projector software CDs
- Quick setup sheet
- Installation guide
- Template sheet
- Projector feet