Premium large-venue laser projector with 4K Enhancement.
The Pro L1750UNL combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. This premium large-venue projector also features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology. Delivering 15,000 lumens of color/white brightness from a standard 120V power source, the compact Pro L1750UNL offers ultra bright, vivid color, while its laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20000 hours. This sleek, white projector’s includes built-in Edge Blending, and integration capabilities like 3G-SDI and HDBaseT™, plus nine optional powered lenses.
Bright and Colorful: Features 15,000 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 15,000 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
Laser Light Source: Epson Projectors with Laser Light Source can operate for up to 20,000 hours virtually maintenance free.
4K Enhancement Technology: Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology delivers astonishing picture quality - every subtle intricacy is captured.
3G-SDI: Allows for the transmission of uncompressed digital video signals. Interface allows for a 328-foot cable length.
HDBaseT: Combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one cable.
- Bright, vivid color - 15,000 lumens color/white brightness
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display - native WUXGA (1920x1200) with 4K Enhancement1 for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source - designed with inorganic components for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Dynamic projection capabilities - advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Powerful - remarkable brightness from a compact projector with a 120V power source
- Advanced connectivity - 3G-SDI, HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA, 5-BNC and Stereo Mini
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses - with powered lens shift and lens memory
- Installation flexibility - 360-degree projection and Portrait Mode for added versatility
- Remote management and control tools - included software allows for web-based monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors
- Image correction camera - automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
- Pro L1750UNL projector
- Power cable
- Projector remote control with batteries
- Cable cover
- HDMI clamp