World’s First 3LCD laser projector with 25,000 lumens plus 4K Enhancement
Designed for dynamic, high-impact live productions, Epson’s flagship laser projector, the Pro L25000U, offers the best and brightest performance of the Pro L Series. Ideal for rental, staging, and other large-venue applications, this projector combines a laser light engine with inorganic components for extraordinary brightness and reliable, 24/7 operation — up to 20,000 hours virtually maintenance-free*. Premium features include 25,000 lumens of color brightness and 25,000 lumens of white brightness, 4K-Ready lenses, native WUXGA resolution with 4K Enhancement Technology, sealed optical engine, 3G-SDI and HDBaseT™ connectivity. Installers can choose from eight optional lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory (sold separately).
- World’s First 3LCD laser projector with 25,000 lumens plus 4K Enhancement — the Pro L25000U has:
Color Brightness: 25,000 lumens
White Brightness: 25,000 lumens
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display — native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source — designed with inorganic components for up to 20,000 hours virtually maintenance-free operation*
- Unsurpassed service and support — limited warranty of 3 years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first
- Designed for rental and staging — features a sealed optical engine, 3G-SDI connectivity, and true 360-degree projection flexibility
- Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology — a revolutionary technology that accepts 4K signal and enhances 1080p for output that surpasses Full HD image quality
- 4K-Ready lenses — eight optional interchangeable lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory (sold separately)
- Reliable 24/7 operation — ideal for applications that require continuous projection
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, auto image calibration
- Bright and Colorful: Features 25,000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 25,000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1
- WUXGA: 1920 x 1200 widescreen resolution
- Accepts 4K Input: Supports full HD 1080p resolution and 4K input
- Laser Light Source: Epson Projectors with Laser Light Source can operate up to 20,000 of virtually maintenance free operation.
- 3G-SDI: 3G-SDI is a digital input that uses a BNC connector, can extend the signal for 300 feet and supports 1080p video frame rates.
- Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD
- Native Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200) w/ 4K Enhancement Technology2
- Color Brightness: 25,000 lumens1
- White Brightness: 25,000 lumens1