Compact Dante™ to AES/EBU Breakout Module
High-quality breakout module in a lightweight, compact enclosure, which has been developed for two modes of operation.
Firstly, the device can be used as an interface between Dante audio networking and an active loudspeaker system with a specific input (RJ-45 input) for digital AES/EBU audio signals and control signals. When used in this way, no additional external power supply is needed.
Secondly, the device can be used as a Dante to AES/EBU breakout module (XLR output). It simultaneously serves as an Ethernet adapter to a digital RS-485 control network for active loudspeaker systems, DSP amplifiers and DSP system controllers.
The device is equipped with a Dante Brooklyn II module. It has a Dante primary and secondary port for redundant applications.
Connections: Two audio inputs for Dante (RJ-45 (1000Base-T Ethernet Port)); a specific output (RJ-45 output) for digital AES/EBU audio signals, digital control signals and power supply; an output (RJ-45) exclusively for the digital control signals; an output (XLR male), exclusively for the AES/EBU signals; a DC input for the power supply.
- Interface between Dante™ audio networking and the modular active FOHHN FOCUS VENUE loudspeaker system
- In this situation, the ABX-5 does not need an additional external power supply
- As a Dante™ to AES/EBU breakout module and FOHHN-NET Ethernet adapter
- In both cases FOHHN-NET control signals will be transmitted via Ethernet
- The ABX-5 is equipped with a Dante™ Brooklyn II module
- It has a Dante™ primary and secondary port for redundant applications