Kramer's BCLS-45 is a high-performance CAT 7 S/FTP cable designed for IT, LAN and Ethernet installations. It is constructed with 23AWG solid bare copper conductors where each pair is individually shielded with metal foil screen and the entire cable is shielded with a tinned copper braid. It is enclosed in an LSZH jacket with sequential markings every meter and packed on a fumigated plywood reel. BCLS-45 cable exceeds CAT 7 specifications to provide additional performance and bandwidth beyond the basic standard.
- High-Performance Transmission.
- High-Quality Safety Properties.
- Sweep Frequency up to 750MHz.
- Structure cabling for horizontal and building backbone cable
- IT, LAN and Ethernet installations
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, 1000BASE-TX and legacy speeds
- CDDI/ATM/Token Ring
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)