Is a copper/fiber hybrid cable for DisplayPort signals. The four multimode fiber cables carry the DP interface while embedded copper wires carry the auxiliary channel, Hot Plug Detect and advanced power management signals. The cable extends the hybrid DisplayPort signal up to 100m (328ft).
- Quality Construction - Fire retardant PVC, enclosing 4 fiber strands and 5 shielded copper wires
- High Resolution - Up to WQXGA (2560x1600) at 60Hz vertical refresh rate or 2.7Gbps bandwidth per lane (total data rate is 10.8Gbps).
- Range - Extends DisplayPort up to 100m (328ft) for WQXGA (2560x1600) at a 60Hz refresh rate.
- Standards - Supports DP 1.1 with 36 bit color depth, and DVI 1.0 (DDC2B), fully implemented by fiber-optic communication
- HDCP Compliant and HDTV Compatible.
- HDMI Support - Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals from source to display.
- Zero EMI - High data security with negligible RFI/EMI emissions.
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in versions of 33 to 328ft (10, 15.2, 20, 30, 50 and 100m).