3-pole XLR female receptacle features 1/4-inch mono jack without switching contact, solder cups for wire termination, retention spring. Jack possesses very low conductor capacitance, therefore suitable for digital audio. Balanced or line inputs are provided in one XLR shell.
- Combined XLR receptacle and 1/4-inch phone jack
- Balanced or line inputs in one XLR shell
- Saves rack space by combining 2 connectors in one housing
- Very low conductor capacitance, therefore suitable for digital audio
- Combo reduces panel space, costs and simplifies PCB design