RJ45 female receptacle, horizontal PCB mount, fully shielded, latch lock, maximum panel thickness of 3mm. The shielded etherCON offers a closed metal housing to avoid EMI or cross talking. The etherCON series is a ruggadized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for proaudio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry. The B-series offers a space saving design and a rugged metal front plate.
- Accommodates rugged etherCON NE8MC or any standard RJ45 plug
- Approved latch lock system
- Comprehensive shielding granted by completely closed metal housing
- Improves EMC performance of appliance even in unmated condition
- Connector is fixed onto PCB due to soldered connector housing
- Complies with Class D according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standard
- Ground panel connection