Cable connector carrier consists of a shell, fixing disk, chuck and boot. The boot (same as XLR X-series) is suitable for cable diameters from 3.5 to 8 mm for non-preassembled cables only. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug. The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
- RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- O-ring gasket to achieve IP54 water protection
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors