The CS-R10-S control surface is approximately two thirds the size of the existing CS-R10, offering the same outstanding operability for environments with limited space. A Dual Console function (to be supported via a future update) will allow two CS-R10 and/or CS-R10-S control surfaces to be connected to a single DSP-R10 DSP engine, so that separate CS-R10-S control surfaces can be used at the FOH and monitor positions, or a CS-R10-S can be used as a sidecar for a CS-R10, for example.
- TWINLANe card that supports single-mode optical fiber
- TWINLANe audio network with up to 400-channel capacity has previously only supported multi-mode fiber connections
- Expands system connection flexibility by also supporting single-mode fiber connections
- Ultra-Harmonizer offers outstanding effect quality that has made it an enduring favorite of engineers and musicians everywhere
- Now the newly developed H3000 Live plug-in offers that same performance optimized for live-sound applications