The MLA8 is an eight-channel head amplifier inheriting top-performance head amp technology from Yamaha's acclaimed DM2000 digital mixing console. In a compact 1U unit the MLA8 features a 26 dB pad, adjustable 44 dB gain trim, an 80 Hz high-pass filter, and a phantom-power switch on each channel. Both Euroblock terminals and a D-sub 25-pin connector are provided on the rear panel for output connections, making the MLA8 a perfect match for Yamaha digital mixers.
- Highly practical functions in a compact 1U package
- Consistent functional colors for highly-convenient operation
- Systems where this head amplifier is combined with other Yamaha products, the resulting ability to identify component functions at a glance helps to realize an environment where operations can be carried out quickly, intuitively, and without error
- Euroblock and 25-pin D-sub connectors for highly adaptable system support: XLR connectors are used for the input of audio, and amplified sound is output via a Dsub-25pin and a Euroblock — an ideal connector for installation
- Dsub-25pin terminals are compatible with the MY8-AD96 8-channel Mini-YGDAI A/D card, and this ensures a high degree of affinity with Yamaha digital mixers