MSP series powered monitor, faithfully delivers high-quality reference sound expect from MSP series, and is an ideal not only for small private studio or post-production setup, but also as monitor for electronic musical instruments or surround reproduction. MSP3 employs a two-way bass reflex design featuring a 10cm woofer and 2.2cm tweeter. It also has built-in power amp that's optimized for speaker units to ensure clear, natural reference sound. Although the built-in amp puts out a hefty 20W of power, MSP3 weighs only 4.4 kilograms for easy portability and placement. In addition to an XLR connector that allows direct connection to a +4dB mixer output or other professional equipment, MSP3 provides phone jack and RCA jack connectors for convenient connection to electronic musical instruments or home audio equipment. It also provides a tone control that lets, optimize sound for monitoring environment, effectively compensating for anomalies caused by speaker placement or room resonance. The MSP3 is magnetically shielded to prevent interference with your monitor TV or computer, making it an ideal choice for post-production studios.
- Precision, fatigue-free monitoring for music production systems
- High-performance 20W power amplifier built-in
- Compact size with high-quality sound, expect from the MSP series
- Input jacks and controls for extended connectivity and setup flexibility
- Optional brackets allow installation in variety of applications