NAI48-ES is digital audio network interface that uses EtherSound network protocol. Digital mixing consoles such as Yamaha PM5D, M7CL, or LS9 can be connected to AD8HR 8-channel microphone preamp/AD converter or DA824 DA converter units via the NIA48-ES for remote analog input or output interfacing on stage or wherever needed. This type of system eliminates noise problems that are unavoidable with conventional analog console plus multi-cable type setups, and dramatically reduces microphone cable length for superior sound quality. Cabling between the console and stage box units is also simplified for fast, easy setup. NAI48-ES is not the only network device of this type, but it is without a doubt the best, if maximum quality and economy are important criteria. The NAI48-ES delivers superior digital audio performance and networking capability at a cost that cannot be matched at the current time. NAI48-ES is digital interface that, transfer up to 48 digital inputs and 48 digital outputs between console and stage or any other location via a single Cat-5 Ethernet cable. 48 AES/EBU inputs and 48 AES/EBU outputs are provided via 25-pin D-sub connectors. The AES/EBU inputs and outputs can be directly connected to a wide variety of digital front-end devices such as Yamaha AD8HR 8-channel remote head amps for top-quality line or microphone input, as well as a range output gear.
- Transfer up to 48 channels of digital audio between console and stage or any other location via single CAT5e Ethernet cable at sampling rates up to 96kHz
- Eliminates noise problems that are unavoidable with conventional analog gear and multi-cable type setups, and dramatically reduces analog cable length for superior sound quality
- 48 AES/EBU inputs and 48 AES/EBU outputs are provided via 25-pin D-sub connectors
- Designed with Yamaha professional sound gear in mind, minimum setup hassle, trouble-free operation
- An external power supply can be used in addition to the internal power supply for redundant fail safe operation
- Use standard Ethernet hubs and routers to create any network configuration