Scale through modularity module. It all adds up to a lot of boxes that often spend more time in the warehouse than they do on the road. NEXO STM changes all that. The concept of scale through modularity delivers a new level of versatility, enabling contractors to design a wide range of systems from just four core modules. And in applications large and small, these systems can significantly outperform existing solutions.
From a simple ground stack to a massive stadium system, NEXO STM makes it quick and easy to clip together the systems you need for any job. One day it could be for an event audience of 1000. The next day for 100,000. STM can be flown one wide, two wide or three wide on a single bumper. The facility to add a third hang of bass modules creates a system of unrivalled power with massive LF headroom.
In developing STM, NEXO considered not only the versatility and performance of the system in use, but also its efficiency of operation at every stage of the live sound rental process. Modular dollies, road-ready casing and universal amp racks deliver significant savings in operational costs, further enhancing return on investment. Innovative PistonRig™ and REDLock™ rigging enables any size of system to be flown safely by one person. Using a compression-mode rigging method, the system remains completely flat during rigging, and requires no lifting or pushing.
- Increased performance through better design
- Flat membrane MF drivers for uninterrupted HF expansion
- Patented vent design for improved efficiency
- Patented 3D hyperbolic reflector for HF summing up to 20kHz without interference
- Improved control over bass frequency directivity
- Conventional HF diffraction using cone MF drivers
- Smooth HF propagation along MF flat membrane drivers