Nuendo 6.5 introduces a new automatic loudness processing feature that lets you optimize your audio for loudness quickly and efficiently by exporting audio files at user-defined loudness levels such as the industry-standard EBU values (e.g. -23 LUFS). True peak values for rendered audio are also user-definable. Because all settings have been conveniently integrated into the Export Settings dialog box, they are also available for more complex rendering tasks, such as cycle markers or batch export functions. And, of course, optional peak level limitation is also available.
Further enhancements include a new true peak spot indication directly within the Nuendo loudness track as well as an enhanced loudness metering scale ranging down to +18 dBFS.
- Automated Loudness processing to both industry standards such as EBU R128 and fully user-definable settings
- Professional bass management including several routing and filter options coming with the new Bass Manager plug-in
- ADR Taker 2.0 introduces a major update of Nuendo’s ADR taker system with enhancements for voice and foley recording such as new playback/recording modes, automated naming schemes and pre-record buffer
- Nuendo TrackVersions allows for creating, renaming and managing parallel versions of the same track plus many addition features far beyond conventional playlists
- Track visibility management speeds up handling especially of large projects by offering dynamic displaying of audio tracks and groups in the project window
- Improved AAF filter now supports even better import/export to Pro tools and media composer
- New monitoring and metering section for better source management and better overview on the most frequently used functions
- Experience a richer sound with REVelation reverb and Magneto 2, warm and smooth tape saturation plug-in
- Track quick controls can now be saved as presets and loaded for immediate access
- Steinberg hub with direct access to user-defined folders and news section for the latest Nuendo product updates