32in / 16out, 120W input / output rack employ Dante network audio protocol for exceptional flexibility and freedom in setup and placement, while delivering natural, musical sound that brings out the full sonic potential of mixing consoles and other system components. They also allow redundancy for the utmost reliability in any application. Four models accommodate a wide range of I/O requirements.
- Sonic performance that brings out the best in any system
- Dante network protocol contributes to greater system scalability and flexibility
- Support for CL series consoles as well as other Dante based systems
- Automatic digital-stage compensation for analog gain changes (CL series only)
- Four models flexibly accommodate any system requirements