The VXS Series lineup features two full-range models and two subwoofers, allowing you to choose the optimal model for a particular application and, if necessary, combine it with a subwoofer for venues that require a stronger bottom end. VXS Series full-range models are equipped with internal transformers that allow them to operate at both high or low impedance simply by changing the tap on the rear of the speaker. Full-range models also offer IP45-rated protection, ensuring worry-free use in outdoor applications.
VXS speakers come with a dedicated bracket for safe, troublefree speaker installation. Speakers can be mounted temporarily, freeing your hands to adjust mounting angles, which can now be configured consistently with ease thanks to the gear guides in the bracket connectors. Furthermore, the bracket base allows VXS Series speakers to be mounted on both walls and ceilings without the need to prepare a different set of brackets.
VXS subwoofers can also be wall mounted with accompanying dedicated brackets, as well as ceiling mounted using the U brackets (UB-DXR8) for Yamaha's DXR8 powered speakers.
Several aspects of these speakers' design reflect a strong emphasis on functionality as well as the aesthetic features of their construction - effectively enhancing sound quality and speaker performance without disturbing the interior decor of the installation. This concept is evident in the hexagonal design featured on the grille of both series' speakers that actually improves sound clarity by raising the aperture ratio. Similarly, the smooth curves of the surface-mount cabinet's simple yet sophisticated design allow the speakers to be mounted closely to the wall - while still fully capable of panning and tilting to target service areas. Even the innovative design of the VXC's tweeter improves sound clarity by providing unrestricted woofer movement.
- Allows to choose optimal model for particular application
- Equipped with internal transformers that allow to operate at both high or low impedance
- Full-range models also offer IP45-rated protection ensuring worry-free use in outdoor applications
- Comes with dedicated bracket for safe, troublefree speaker installation
- Speakers can be mounted temporarily, freeing hands to adjust mounting angles
- Bracket base allows VXS Series speakers to be mounted on both walls and ceilings
- VXS subwoofers can also be wall mounted with accompanying dedicated brackets and U brackets
- Smooth curves of the surface-mount cabinet's simple yet sophisticated design allow speakers to be mounted closely to wall
- Available in white color